TERM & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Returns are not accepted for change of mind or wrong purchase decisions, we advise to choose carefully.
Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been submitted by the purchaser.
Prices are in Australia dollars and are subject to change without notice.
Method of Payment
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Cash only.
Our commitment to data security
All user details captured by Wake Up Specialty Coffee are stored securely at all times and will never be provided to any unauthorised third parties. Wake Up Specialty Coffee will never save your actual credit card details. For the avoidance of doubt, Wake Up Specialty Coffee will not in any circumstances be liable to you, or third parties, for loss or damage arising from credit card fraud or identity theft.
EAM Pty. Ltd as Trustee for MARRIOTT FAMILY TRUST, Trading as Wake Up Specialty Coffee.
A.B.N : 32021060816
LOYALTY CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Wake Up Specialty Coffee Loyalty Program is operated by EAM Pty. Ltd as Trustee for MARRIOTT FAMILY TRUST, Trading as Wake Up Specialty Coffee. By participating in our Loyalty Program, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. The program is only available to residents of Australia and valid within participating Wake Up Specialty Coffee stores within Australia.
- All guests are entitled to a free Loyalty Card as part of normal mode of sale. To join our free Loyalty Program, you must first collect a free Loyalty Card from a Wake Up Specialty Coffee Store.
- Before you can redeem points, you must first register and activate your Loyalty Card instore.
- You can earn points on all full priced handmade beverages by presenting your Card at the time of purchase. You cannot receive points for prior visits.
- If you have a valid discount card you can earn points in conjunction with a discount.
- When multiple beverages are purchased in the same eligible transaction, points will be credited for each beverage purchased.
- Only a guest paying for drinks can accumulate credits. You must present your Card at the time of purchase in order to redeem your points. The free regular size beverage can be redeemed on the Card holder’s current or next visit.
- You can redeem a maximum of one free drinks per card per day.
- You cannot redeem or exchange your points for cash. You cannot sell or transfer your points to anyone.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Wake Up Specialty Coffee’s Loyalty Cards.
- A lost or Stolen card will incur a $2.50 Charge to replace, and register again
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership to our Loyalty Program if you do not use your Loyalty card to earn or redeem points for 12 consecutive months, or if we believe that you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- We will collect and use your personal information for Wake Up Specialty Coffee’s research purposes,
- Wake Up Specialty Coffee’s Loyalty Cards have an unlimited expiry. If we choose to discontinue our Loyalty Program it is in our sole discretion to do this with no liability to you. If we were to do so, we will publish a notice on our website and/or email you to let you know.
- We may change the Loyalty Program (including the number of points allocated to each beverage and how points are earned and redeemed) and these Terms and Conditions at any time, or add new Terms or Conditions. Your continued participation in our Loyalty Program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to our Loyalty Program in Australia, and are governed by the appropriate laws.
GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Wake Up Specialty Coffee Gift Cards entitle the holder to goods/services equal to the value registered on the Gift Card or remaining after partial redemption.
- Gift Cards are only redeemable within any Wake Up Specialty Coffee Store in Australia.
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash.
- The value shown on a Gift Card Balance includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the Gift Card holder's order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the Gift Card holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the retail price of the goods or services.
- All Gift Cards sold at Wake Up Specialty Coffee locations do not expire. Gift Cards can be redeemed at any time even if a Gift Card specifies an expiry date.
- Should Wake Up Specialty Coffee suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, Wake Up Specialty Coffee may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until Wake Up Specialty Coffee is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- Wake Up Specialty Coffee is not liable for any lost/stolen Gift Cards. Please contact a Wake Up Specialty Coffee store immediately if your Gift Card has been lost/stolen. Lost/stolen Gift Cards can only be replaced if satisfactory proof of purchase is provided and the Gift Card has not been redeemed.
The information contained in the e-mail is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any perusal, use, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately advise us by return e-mail and delete the e-mail document without making a copy.
Wake Up Specialty Coffee have virus scanning devices on our system but in no way do we represent that this communication (including any files attached) is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. We will not be held liable to you or to any other person for loss and damage (including direct, consequential or economic loss or damage) however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise which may result directly or indirectly from the receipt or use of this communication or attached files.